Friday, May 14, 2021

How one couple’s dream came true 💍

Please, сonfirm your email:

Conrirm Email

Our Real-Life Love Story

Hello everyone, I am Joseph and I would like to share the happy experience I have got after joining DateMyAge. I found Olesya here. I met Olesya for the first time more than a year ago in a café house of Kharkov.

But before the meeting we had communicated through letters.

When we met for the first time, the agency representative must have realised after only several minutes that she could leave the scene because Olesya and I were already chatting at ease with each other.

I will always cherish the first photo taken after perhaps 10 minutes of acquaintance.

After that, our relationship got developed very fast. Both of us wanted to meet again and we started our wonderful trip in knowing each other as future second halves.
During our first summer vacation I asked Olesya for her hand in marriage. We got married in Frankfurt this winter.

I would not be writing this happy story today, without the services offered by DateMyAge.

I would like to thank DateMyAge the excellent service it provides.

I hope that others will read our story and be inspired to find their soul mates through DateMyAge. I can say today that it is really worth the effort.

Please, сonfirm your email:

Conrirm Email

No comments:

Post a Comment